Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.ecomedicstore.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Eco Novex (ecomedicstore) respects the privacy of its customer’s personal or health related information and will not, under any circumstances, exchange, sell or otherwise spread the use of any information collected on the website, by telephone or by mail. All information collected will be kept confidential and used only to serve customers or as required by law.
Please note, if you decide not to receive marketing emails from Ecomedicstore, you may still receive ‘Transnational’ email messages regarding your order (i.e., order confirmation, shipping information, customer service notifications, abandoned shopping cart reminders, etc).
You can easily opt out of all email communications from us by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all email messages. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying information, but they do enable us to personalize our home page for you and allow us to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent it from doing so. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Keeping your personal information confidential is a top priority for all Ecomedicstore employees.
- We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic, personal information that our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. “Nonpublic, personal information,” include information such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, website usage history and online applications or other forms, and medical information.
- We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service and conduct our business. We collect personal information about customers from the following sources:
- Your inquiries to Ecomedicstore via phone, facsimile, Email, mail courier, or our Website;
- Your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and
- Your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
- It is our policy that authorized Ecomedicstore employees may only access personal information on a need-to-know basis. We may contact you regarding fund solicitation/account resolution, sales, or product deliveries. Ecomedicstore workers who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to disciplinary measures.
- We will not share personal customer information (of either current or former customers), outside of Ecomedicstore for any purpose other than to facilitate payment for services rendered either to the customers’ insurance companies or collection agencies, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the customer or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Ecomedicstore, we will require them to protect customer’s personal information.
- Please contact us if there is any change to your personal information.
- When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Google Analytics- Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or here such third parties process the information on Google behalf.